The three big B’s of BEcember are:
BANANABREAD & BAKING & BREAKFAST!
Wanna relish in the cosiness of baking but not do boring Christmas cookies? Come join our banabread-baking (& eating) workshop!
Since modern love teaches us that dawns are for lovers and bakers, we will get you out of bed somewhat early on Sunday the 8th.
We invited two bananabread- experts: Chiara is coming from Italy and Svea all the way from Scandinavia to share the art, the process, and the love for bananabread baking. These two bakers spent the past semester studying bananabread baking on a weekly basis and are now excited to share their experience with you!
The most important lesson they learned was: everything is better with butter! But of course, we will also bring recipes and ingredients for vegan bananabreads.
So how does breakfast/brunch/baking workshop work?
1. You wake up in the dawn of Sunday morning, say goodbye to your lover(s) (or bring them along) and make your way to the kitchen of the InnBetween at 10 am
2. We put on some juicy bananabread-making music on (okay, well, and maybe some Christmas music, if you really insist)
3. We put all the ingredients on a counter together with some vague recipe suggestions (room for improvisation as the most important ingredient)
4. You can pair up and be responsible for making a delicious banabread of your choice, and we can be crazy here: adding grated chocolate, nuts, grated zucchini, grated apple, grated anything really (just not your fingers, please)
5. While the diverse breads are baking, we can explore making some funky toppings
6. While the diverse breads are still baking, we can clean the kitchen a bit and prepare tea & coffee for our shared bananabread-breakfast (or maybe rather brunch by now)
7. We will put all the breads on a buffet, and start the tasting!
8. We will go home fulfilled, connected and deeply satisfied.
Sounds good? Use the link to sign-up (we can’t have more than 20 hungry people, otherwise we won’t be able to move anymore in the kitchen). We ask for a contribution of 2€ per person to help covering the costs for overripe bananas, flour and stuff.
Come and bake with us, come and be with us.
This event is part of The InnBetween’s bi-weekly event series on ‘Growth’.
It requires a prior registration with the ticket link above and involves the costs of 2€ per person to cover parts of the material used in the workshop.